Silviculture Contracting - British Columbia
Brinkman & Associates has been an industry leading provider of advanced silviculture services to the BC region for over 38 years. During that time we have operated in every one of BC’s many ecosystems, and have pioneered many of the advanced practices that make this province a silviculture leader today. Our success is based on a commitment to ‘be the best in forest renewal’, and through building long term relationships with our clients, our partners, and our employees.
Our broad experience gives us the expertise to efficiently manage projects of any scope involving all varieties of logistics from simple park and plant to complex marine and heli access. The provision of integrated services is a focus of the BC division, providing treatment planning, seedling logistics and data integration with client systems.
The silviculture services that we provide:
- Tree Planting: as our core business, B&A typically plants 20-25 million trees annually in BC. We excel in all regions of the Coast and the Interior through strong crews and creative solutions that enable our clients’ plantations the best chance to perform.
- First Nations Partnerships & Capacity building: the development of silviculture joint ventures with native communities has long been a focus for B&A. These working relationships have been very successful at engaging the local native community in the silviculture industry. This engagement ranges from simple employment opportunities to broad business level partnerships that draw on Brinkman & Associates' 35 years of experience.
- Stand Tending: we supply crews that can perform all aspects of stand tending such as brushing, spacing, girdling, fertilization, and pruning .
- Browse Protection: installation, maintenance and removal of all types of browse protection. A Brinkman subsidiary, Saltspring Planters, is the Canadian distributor of TubexTM and plastic mesh browse protection products.
- Forestry Surveys: we provide data collection surveys and forestry analysis in everything from regen stocking to carbon sequestration for all ecosystem types.
- Ecological Restoration Services: we have extensive experience in the management of native plant, riparian restoration, and slope stabilization projects.
- Other services: Something new? At Brinkman, we pride ourselves in our ability to manage and problem-solve new projects, new treatments, and new services. Let us know what you have in mind and chances are we will be able to help find a creative, effective solution.
For more information:
BC Interior Regional Manager
Ph: 250 642 1716
Cell: 250 709 7070
WORK FOR EXPERIENCED TREEPLANTERS
Brinkman & Associates is the big reforestation company that still feels like a family. Long seasons, great support, excellent pay. Contact us NOW to ensure your place among Brinkman's treeplanters.
We also encourage forestry professionals to introduce themselves.
For our work in Central America and overseas, please visit: